Sloppy Joes with Butter Beans and Parmesan
This dish is a great treat for children and uses a variety of pantry items as ingredients making it a quick and easy dinner choice.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time25 minutes
- 1 KNORR Spaghetti Bologanise Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 410 g Tin butterbeans, drained
- 50 ml Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 Burger rolls/pita pocket/pizza
- 5 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 30 ml Tomato sauce
- 400 ml cold water
- 500 g Beef mince
- 15 ml oil
- Sauté onion in a splash of oil, add mince and brown.
- Mix sachet contents with 400 ml water and pour over the browned mince.
- Bring to the boil, stirring often, then simmer for about 10 min.
- Add butterbeans, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce and Parmesan cheese to the mince and simmer for 3 more min.
- Serve in a burger roll, pita pocket or use as a pizza topping.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook