Ostrich Kofta Kebabs with Minted Yoghurt
Ostrich is a healthy meat option and combined with chilli, mint, lemon and the fresh taste of yoghurt, these koftas are a true treat.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 250 Millilitre Plain yoghurt
- 15 Millilitre Oil for frying
- 35 Millilitre Fresh mint, chopped
- 1 Red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 500 Gram Ostrich mince
- 100 Millilitre water
- 1 KNORR Homestyle Meatball Kebabs Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 5 Millilitre lemon juice
- Empty contents of KNORR Home-style Meatball Kebabs Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet into a bowl and mix with 100ml water.
- Add ostrich mince, finely chopped onion, chillies and 25 ml mint, and mix well with a fork.
- Form a sausage shape with a handful of mince and push a bamboo skewer through the length of the sausage.
- Grill or fry in shallow, hot oil (about 1 cm deep is fine) until cooked.
- Prepare minted yoghurt sauce by mixing yoghurt, 10 ml mint and lemon juice.
- Mix well and serve as a dipping sauce for the ostrich koftas.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook