Cheese and Bacon Mashed Potatoes
Mashed potato is a firm favourite with kids and adults alike. Luckily, this mash is quick to make and full of flavour.
- Recipe serves6-8
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 1 Pinch Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 Large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 Tablespoon Stork Margarine
- 375 Millilitre Milk
- 1 KNORR Cheese and Bacon flavour Potato Bake
- 35 Millilitre Chopped chives
- Boil potatoes in salted water until cooked.
- Mash the potatoes together with Stork margarine, milk and sachet contents until smooth.
- Add chives and season to taste.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook