Potato Wedges with a Sweet Chilli Dip
There is nothing more satisfying than the taste of bacon, onion and chilli served with steaming hot potato wedges.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 30 ml oil
- 6 Potatoes, cut into wedges
- 15 ml Chopped coriander
- 1 sachet KNORR Bacon Carbonara Flavour Pasta Sauce
- 125 ml Sweet chilli sauce
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place potato wedges onto a baking tray, drizzle with oil and sprinkle with the contents of the sachet of KNORR Bacon Carbonara Flavour Pasta Sauce
- Bake in the oven at for 30-40 min or until golden brown and crispy.
- Mix the sweet chilli sauce and chopped coriander together.
- Dip hot potatoes into the sauce or drizzle sauce over potatoes before serving and enjoy!
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook