Cheesy Mince and Sweetcorn Pasta Bake
This mince and pasta dish is full of flavour and a popular family meal. It is one of those easy pasta recipes you will make again and again!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time45 minutes
- 1 x 420 g Tin cream style sweetcorn
- 15 ml oil
- 650 g Mince
- 5 ml crushed Garlic
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 750 ml Water
- 250 ml Milk
- 60 ml Stork Margarine
- 2 KNORR Sour Cream and Mushroom Pasta and Sauce
- 125 ml grated Cheddar cheese
- Crisp green salad and Italian bread to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C,
- Cook the KNORR Sour Cream & Mushroom Pasta & Sauce according to on-pack instructions, using the Stork margarine, milk and water.
- Fry the onion and mince together in heated cooking oil until mince is browned and onion soft.
- Stir in sweetcorn.
- Place prepared pasta & sauce in a greased ovenproof baking dish.
- Top with the mince mixture and then sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake at 180°C for 20-25 min until cheese has melted.
- Serve with a crisp green salad and Italian bread.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook