Quick Thai Noodles with Chicken and Beans
This quick noodle meal uses green beans and Thai green curry paste to bring out its indulgent flavour.
- Recipe serves2
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time15 minutes
- 1 Teaspoon olive oil
- 300 Gram Chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 Red onion, thinly sliced
- 100 Gram Green beans cut into 3 cm lengths
- 1 KNORR Sour Cream and Chives Pasta and Sauce
- 125 Millilitre Milk
- 310 Millilitre water
- 2 tablespoons Stork margarine
- 1 Teaspoon Thai green curry paste
- Stir-fry chicken strips and onion in the olive oil until chicken is just cooked, 4-5 min.
- Add the green beans and toss until beans are heated through but still crunchy.
- Prepare the KNORR Sour Cream and Chives Pasta & Sauce pasta using the milk, water and Stork margarine according to sachet instructions.
- Stir in the green Thai curry paste and stir-fried chicken and beans.
- Allow to heat through and serve immediately.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook