Cheesy Creamed Leeks with Parmesan and Almonds
Indulge in this tasty vegetarian recipe any time you feel like a bit of comfort food. The parmesan cheese and almonds are sure to please.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time45 minutes
- 16 Baby leeks
- 100 Millilitre Milk
- 1 Cup Cream
- 1 KNORR Creamy Cheese Veggie Bake
- ½ Cup Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 50 Gram Flaked almonds
- Wash leeks.
- Arrange in an ovenproof dish.
- Combine the milk and cream.
- Mix a little with the sachet contents to form a smooth paste.
- Add remaining liquid.
- Pour over the leeks.
- Bake at 180°C for 30 min.
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan and flaked almonds on top.
- Return to oven for a further 15 min.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook