Pot Roasted Chicken Limes and Potatoes
A pot roast for the family is a must-do meal and this delicious chicken and lime dish will do just the trick.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time60 minutes
- 600 g Potatoes, unpeeled and cut into chunks
- 4 Limes, halved
- 1 KNORR Garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- 30 ml olive oil
- 1.3 kg Chicken, cut into portions
- Arrange the potato chunks and limes in a casserole dish or roasting pan.
- Sprinkle half the sachet contents over them.
- Drizzle with half the oil.
- Combine remaining sachet contents with the remaining oil.
- Rub over the chicken portions.
- Arrange the chicken on top of the potatoes and limes.
- Roast for 45 min to 1 hour at 190°C or until chicken is cooked.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook