Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Lasagne
Looking for new dinner ideas? This recipe for Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Lasagne will have Garfield licking his lips for more.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time55 minutes
- 250 ml grated Cheddar cheese
- 250 g Tub cottage cheese
- 10 Green lasagne sheets
- 15 ml oil
- 250 g Sliced mushrooms
- 300 ml cold milk
- 200 ml cold water
- 500 g Chicken Fillet, Cubed
- 1 KNORR Chicken and Mushroom Pan Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 10 ml Thyme, chopped
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and brown chicken.
- Add mushrooms and fry for 5 min.
- Mix contents of the KNORR Chicken & Mushroom Pan Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet with3200 ml milk and 200 ml water and add to the chicken, together with the thyme.
- Allow to simmer for 5 minutes, stirring.
- Layer the chicken and mushrooms between lasagne sheets.
- Spread a tub of cottage cheese over the top and sprinkle with cheese
- Bake at 180°C for 30-40 min until the pasta is cooked.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook