Pasta with Creamy Chilli-Garlic Prawns
If you are looking for a menu item when entertaining then try these indulgent prawns with ginger, garlic, chillies and dill.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time10 minutes
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 200 Gram Prawns
- 3 Millilitre Crushed ginger
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 Millilitre Crushed chillies
- 15 Millilitre oil
- Sprigs of fresh dill to garnish
- 1 Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 KNORR Beef Stroganoff Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 500 Millilitre Milk
- 250 Gram Pasta, cooked
- In a frying pan, heat oil and add crushed chillies, garlic and ginger and fry for a couple of seconds.
- Add prawns and stir fry for a minute.
- Add tomato and lemon zest and stir through.
- Mix sachet contents with 500 ml milk and add to the prawns.
- Simmer until the sauce has thickened.
- Toss together with cooked pasta and garnish with fresh dill.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook