French Loaf with Cheesy Mince and Mushrooms
Instead of ordering take-out, make this spicy sub in the comfort of your own kitchen as a treat for your family.
- Recipe serves6
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 250 Millilitre grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 15 Millilitre oil
- 500 Gram Mince
- 250 Gram Mushrooms
- 1 Red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 KNORR Spaghetti Bologanise Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 400 Millilitre cold water
- 50 Millilitre Fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 French loaf
- 5 Millilitre Crushed garlic
- Sauté onion in a splash of oil, toss in mince and brown.
- Add mushrooms and chilli and fry for a further 5 min.
- Mix sachet contents with 400 ml cold water and pour over mince.
- Bring to the boil, giving it a stir often, then simmer for about 10 min.
- Add chopped coriander.
- Cut the French loaf lengthways, hollow out a little of the soft bread and fill with the mince mixture.
- Top with crushed garlic and grated Cheddar cheese.
- Place under the grill until the cheese is bubbling and golden brown.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook