Stuffed Baked Butternut with Cheesy Rice and Peppers
Butternut is a firm favourite as it's readily available all year round. So make sure you treat your family to this decadent, stuffed butternut dish.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 1 KNORR Roasted Vegetables Veggie Bake
- 250 ml rice or couscous, cooked
- ¼ onion, chopped
- ¼ yellow pepper, finely diced
- ¼ red pepper, finely diced
- 2 ml mixed herbs
- 1 butternut, halved
- 125 ml grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix the dry sachet contents with rice (or couscous), onion, peppers and mixed herbs.
- Spoon the filling into the cavities of the butternut halves.
- Sprinkle with cheese, wrap lightly in foil and bake for 30 - 40 min.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook