Roasted Vegetables with Couscous and Feta
Roasted pumpkin seeds add extra flavour to this veggie, couscous and cheese delight.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 4 cups assorted, chopped roasting vegetables
- 30 ml Olive Oil
- 1 Sachet KNORR Roasted Vegetables Veggie Bake
- 1 Cup Cooked Couscous
- 200 g Feta cheese
- 125 ml Roasted pumpkin seeds (or sunflower seeds)
- Preheat oven to 180⁰C .
- Place the vegetables into a roasting dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle the sachet contents over.
- Toss together well and bake at 180°C for 30-40 min until cooked.
- As a serving option, toss the veggies with cooked couscous.
- Add cubed feta cheese and roasted pumpkin or sunflower seeds for some crunch
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook