Tomato, Herb and Mozzarella Quiche
This summery quiche is packed full of Mediterranean flavours - perfect for a light dinner or simply as a snack!
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time25 minutes
- Cooking time60 minutes
- 250 ml Cheddar cheese grated
- 9 Tomatoes
- 160 ml Stork Margarine
- 330 ml Flour
- 250 ml Cream/milk
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 KNORR Garlic & Herb Potato Bake
- 250 g Mozzarella cheese, sliced
- Rub Stork margarine into the flour.
- Add the cheddar cheese and knead to form a dough.
- Press into a greased 26 cm pie plate.
- Whisk cream, eggs and the sachet contents together.
- Layer the pastry case with thick slices of tomato and mozzarella cheese allowing them to overlap slightly.
- Pour the egg mixture over the tomatoes and cheese and bake at 160°C until the custard is firm - approximately 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook