Chilli Chicken Dip
This chilli chicken dip recipe is hugely satisfying. Knorr Chicken Stock Pot, tomatoes and red onions form a flavoursome base, with jalapeño peppers for extra spice. Succulent chicken and cheese are then added to complete this indulgent dip recipe.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 15 ml Stork Margarine
- 1 Red onion, chopped
- 1 Large jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 4 Plum tomatoes, chopped and blended
- 1 Knorr Chicken Stock Pot
- 200 ml Cream cheese
- 2 Skinless chicken breasts, roasted and cut into cubes
- 200 g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 100 g Cream cheese
- 1 Green pepper, seeded and diced
- Heat the Stork Margarine in a saucepan. Add the red onion and jalapeno and cook on medium heat for 8-10 minutes, until onions start to brown. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, add the blended tomatoes and Knorr Chicken Stock Pot. Heat gently for 3-4 minutes, until stock pot is dissolved. Add in the onion and jalapeno mix and cook for 5 minutes on medium heat until sauce starts to thicken.
- Stir in the chicken, cream cheese and Cheddar cheese and mix well.
- Spoon into a warm serving bowl and sprinkle with the diced green peppers.
- Serve with pitta bread or nacho chips.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook