This pesto pasta recipe is the perfect balance of fresh flavours and satisfying spaghetti. Whizz some basil, creme fraiche and cheese in a food processor, before adding pine nuts. Once mixed through hot spaghetti, sprinkle with extra cheese.
- Recipe serves6
- Preparation time20 minutes
- 1 Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot
- 300 ml Crème fraiche
- 300 g Basil leaves
- 100 g Parmesan (or Cheddar), grated
- 100 g Pine nuts, toasted
- 500 g Spaghetti or linguine, cooked according to packet directions and drained
- In a food processor, add the Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot, basil leaves, crème fraiche and Parmesan (or Cheddar). Pulse lightly for 1 minute. Add the pine nuts and pulse again until finely chopped.
- Stir the pesto through the hot cooked pasta.
- Serve topped with extra Parmesan (or Cheddar) and pine nuts.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook