Leek and Potato Soup
A warm and satisfying recipe for leek and potato soup. Carrots, onions and celery create a subtly delicious flavour, enriched with Knorr vegetable stock and black pepper. With its smooth texture, this leek and potato soup is a great crowd-pleaser.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 15 ml Olive oil
- 1 Large onion, chopped
- 1 Large carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 Large stalk celery, chopped
- 1 Clove crushed garlic
- 350 g Leek, chopped
- 350 g Potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot
- 750 ml Water
- 5 ml Robertsons Black Pepper
- Heat the oil in a large saucepot over medium-high heat. Add the onion, carrot, celery, garlic and leek to the pot and cook for about 10 minutes, until vegetables are soft but not brown.
- Add the potatoes, Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot and the water. Simmer for 15 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
- Using a food processor, purée the soup until silky smooth. Return soup to the pot and bring back to the boil. Season with black pepper and serve.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook