An American favourite, this easy and delicious taco dip recipe gets its deep savoury flavour from the Knorr Chicken Stock Pot, onions and chillies. Cream cheese and sour cream add a rich texture, whilst the lime zest and coriander keep it fragrant.
- Recipe serves2
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time10 minutes
- 1 Knorr Chicken Stock Pot
- 5 ml Olive oil
- 1 Lime, zest and juice
- 300 ml Cream cheese
- 250 ml Sour cream
- 1 Small onion, grated
- 5 ml Robertsons Paprika
- 5 ml Robertsons Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Red chillies, finely chopped
- 2 Green peppers, seeded and diced
- 150 g Grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 Small bunch coriander, chopped
- Add the Knorr Chicken Stock Pot, oil, lime juice and lime zest to a small pan and heat very gently, stirring regularly until stock pot melts. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the cream cheese and sour cream and whisk together. Add the grated onion, paprika and cayenne pepper. Add the chicken stock mix to the bowl and combine well.
- Spoon mixture into a serving bowl and sprinkle with the chillies, peppers, grated Cheddar and coriander.
- Serve with taco chips and a fresh tomato salad.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook