This satisfying broccoli casserole recipe is perfect for feeding a group of people. Milk, mayonnaise, Knorr Vegetable Stock and Cheddar cheese are added to the broccoli, then topped with breadcrumbs and cheese for a deliciously rich flavour.
- Recipe serves6
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time35 minutes
- 250 ml Water
- 700 g Broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot
- 200 ml Low-fat milk
- 100 ml Mayonnaise
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 150 g Grated Cheddar cheese, divided
- 100 g Breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place water in large saucepan, add broccoli and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 8-10 minutes, until the broccoli is almost cooked but still crunchy. Drain and set aside.
- Place the Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot, milk, mayonnaise, eggs and two thirds of the grated cheese in a medium size pan over very gentle heat. Stir continuously. Remove from heat once the cheese melts. Add in the broccoli and turn with a spoon until broccoli is covered with the mixture then pour into a large oven proof dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and breadcrumbs and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- For a great tasty variation try adding 15 ml of Rajah Curry Powder with the Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot, mayonnaise, eggs and grated cheese and mix well.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook