Coriander and Lime Rice
This coriander and lime rice recipe is a simple and delicious accompaniment to any dish. The Knorr chicken stock adds a depth of flavour, whilst the lime and coriander create the refreshing finish.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time35 minutes
- 30 ml Stork Margarine
- 1 Medium onion, finely diced
- 2 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 300 g Basmati rice, washed and drained
- 600 ml Water
- 2 Limes, zest and juice
- 1 Knorr Chicken Stock Pot
- 1 Bunch coriander, chopped
- Heat Stork Margarine in a large saucepan. Add the onions and cook for 4-6 minutes, until onions starts to soften but do not brown. Add the garlic and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Add the rice and stir well for 5 minutes. Pour in the water and lime juice and bring to the boil.
- Add the Knorr Chicken Stock Pot and mix well until dissolved. Reduce heat to the lowest possible, cover with a tight fitting lid and leave to cook for 20 minutes without removing the lid until the rice is tender.
- Once the rice is cooked, add the lime zest and chopped coriander, mix well and serve.
- Great served with minted natural yoghurt dressing and spiced lamb chops.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook