Buffalo Chicken Dip
This buffalo chicken dip recipe is a great dish for any party. The chillies, paprika and Knorr Chicken Stock Pot create a great flavour base, with cream cheese and Mozzarella for extra taste and texture.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 30 ml Stork Margarine
- 2 Large red chillies, finely chopped
- 15 ml Robertsons Paprika
- 500 ml Cream
- 1 Knorr Chicken Stock Pot
- 200 ml Cream cheese
- 50 g Grated Mozzarella
- 100 g Grated Stilton or grated Cheddar cheese
- 400 g Cooked chicken, shredded
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Heat the Stork Margarine in a large saucepan, Add the chillies and paprika and cook on medium heat for 3-4 minutes until the chillies start to soften. Add the cream and the Knorr Chicken Stock Pot. Bring to a gentle boil then simmer on low heat for 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly until the sauce starts to thicken and stock pot has melted.
- Add the cream cheese, Mozzarella and Stilton (or Cheddar) and stir well. Add the shredded chicken and mix thoroughly. Pour into a baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Top with some extra red chilli slices and herbs of your choice. Serve with crusty bread and sweet potato wedges.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook