This chicken spaghetti recipe uses the creamy, satisfying flavours of chorizo, cheese and Knorr chicken stock. The parsley, plum tomatoes and garlic add a fresh kick to the dish that will leave you craving more.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time25 minutes
- 45 ml Stork Margarine
- 2 Onions, sliced
- 100 g Chorizo, chopped
- 4 Cloves crushed garlic
- 1 Knorr Chicken Stock Pot
- 500 ml Cream
- 100 ml Cream cheese
- 400 g Chicken, cooked and shredded
- 50 g Chopped small plum tomatoes
- 500 g Cooked spaghetti
- 30 ml Chopped parsley
- 50 g Parmesan cheese (or Cheddar), grated
- Heat the Stork Margarine in a large saucepan. Add the onion and chorizo, and cook for 8-10 minutes on medium heat until the onion has softened. Add the garlic and continue to cook for further 2-3 minutes.
- Add the Knorr Chicken Stock Pot and cream. Cook gently on medium heat for 4-5 minutes until the sauce starts to thicken. Add the cream cheese and stir well. Add the shredded chicken, tomatoes, cooked spaghetti and parsley. Mix together well and remove from heat.
- Place into bowls, sprinkle with Parmesan (or Cheddar) and serve.
- Serve with a fresh rocket and tomato salad.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook