Thai Fried Rice
An easy and satisfying Thai fried rice recipe. Prawns, limes, soy sauce and coriander are flavoured with Knorr vegetable stock, before adding eggs for an extra flavour and texture. An easy dish that combines great, fresh flavours.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 300 g Basmati rice
- 15 ml Vegetable oil
- 400 g Prawns, peeled and deveined, cooked
- 1 Bunch spring onions, chopped
- 1 Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot
- 4 Eggs, beaten
- 15 ml Soy sauce
- 1 Small bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 5 ml Robertsons White Pepper
- 2 Spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 Limes, cut into wedges
- 2 Red chillies, sliced
- Cook the rice according to package directions.
- Drain the rice, without cooling, and place in the colander back over the pan. Heat the oil in a large wok. Add in the prawns and spring onions followed by the Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot. Stir gently over low heat until the stock melts. Add in rice and cook gently for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Push the ingredients to one side of the wok and pour in the eggs. Leave the eggs there, stirring once or twice, until they scramble, then mix the egg through with the rice.
- Add the soy sauce (or fish sauce), fresh coriander, Robertsons White Pepper and spring onions, stir just to combine before serving.
- Serve hot with the lime wedges. Add some chopped chilies to soy sauce and serve as a condiment if desired.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook