Cream of Broccoli Soup
This warming, creamy broccoli soup recipe is perfect for a light lunch or quick evening meal. Add cream and potato for a satisfying, smooth dish that gains its depth of flavour from Knorr Vegetable Stock.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 30 ml Stork Margarine
- 1 Large onion, sliced
- 1 Large potato, peeled and sliced
- 1 Head of broccoli (approx. 300 g), cut into small pieces
- 15 ml Robertsons Italian Herbs
- 1 Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot
- 500 ml Boiling water
- 200 ml Cream
- Heat the Stork Margarine in a medium saucepan. Add the onion and cook for 3-4 minutes on medium heat, until the onions start to soften. Add the sliced potato and cook for a further 6-8 minutes on medium heat. Add the broccoli and Robertsons Italian Herbs, cook for a further 3-5 minutes.
- Add the Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot to the boiling water and stir until dissolved. Pour over the broccoli and cook until all the ingredients are tender, about 15 minutes. Add the cream and blend with a blender.
- Pour into bowls and serve hot.
- Add a small amount of cream, Robertsons Black Pepper and freshly chopped chives to the top of the soup just before serving.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook