Great tasting, addictive jalapeno poppers. The Knorr Chicken Stock Pot is mixed in with cream cheese, Parmesan, chilli, wasabi paste, sesame seeds and chicken. This super tasty filling is then stuffed into fiery jalapenos. The perfect party snack.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 10 ml Olive oil
- 1 Knorr Chicken Stock Pot
- 30 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 150 g Cream cheese
- 100 g Parmesan cheese (or Cheddar), grated
- 2 Chillies, seeded and finely chopped
- 10 ml Wasabi paste
- 30 ml Sesame seeds
- 150 g Rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 12 Fresh jalapenos, cut in half lengthways and seeded
- 200 g Breadcrumbs
- 30 ml Chopped coriander
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Heat the olive oil in a small frying pan and add Knorr Chicken Stock Pot. Cook on gentle heat for 2 minutes, stirring well until the stock melts. Remove from heat and leave to cool for 5 minutes. Add the Worcestershire sauce and leave to cool for further 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine together the cream cheese, Parmesan, chilli, wasabi paste, sesame seeds and shredded chicken. Add the stock mix and stir in well.
- Spoon into jalapeno halves and place on an oven tray. Mix together the breadcrumbs and chopped coriander and sprinkle on top of the stuffed jalapenos.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until golden and bubbling.
- Serve with guacamole and crackers.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook