Try this quick and simple grilled salmon recipe. The salmon is rubbed with Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot, olive oil, lime and lemon juice and then grilled to perfection. The stock rub is such an easy process and adds so much flavour.
- Recipe serves2
- Preparation time35 minutes
- Cooking time25 minutes
- 30 ml Olive oil, divided
- 1 Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot, crumbled
- 1 Lime, zest and juice
- 1 Lemon, zest and juice
- 2 Salmon fillets
- 30 ml Reduced salt soy sauce
- 15 ml Japanese mirin (or rice wine)
- 5 ml Castor sugar
- 12 Asparagus, trimmed
- 1 Spring onion, finely chopped
- 30 ml Chopped coriander
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix together 1 tablespoon of olive oil, Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot, lemon juice and lime juice. Rub into salmon fillets and leave for 15 minutes.
- For the dressing, in a small bowl, combine the lemon zest, lime zest, soy, mirin and sugar. Stir to dissolve and set aside.
- Place the asparagus onto an oven tray and drizzle with remaining oil. Place the salmon on another baking tray.
- Roast the asparagus for 10 minutes and the salmon for 12-15 minutes, until cooked.
- Add spring onions and coriander to the dressing and drizzle over the salmon to serve. Serve topped with extra spring onions and coriander.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook