Simple but great, this creamed spinach recipe with chicken stock is the perfect side dish for hearty family meals.
- Recipe serves2
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time10 minutes
- 45 ml Stork Margarine
- 100 ml Cream
- 1 Knorr Chicken Stock Pot
- 500 g Spinach, washed and drained well
- Heat Stork Margarine, cream and Knorr Chicken Stock Pot together in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to the boil stirring frequently. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Blanch spinach quickly for 10 seconds. Strain and cool under running water. Drain off excess water and squeeze with your hands.
- Roughly chop spinach and add to the pot with Stork Margarine, cream and stock. Heat gently over medium heat, reduce until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve warm as a side. Try with a pinch of nutmeg and a sprinkle of grated Parmesan or Cheddar cheese.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook