This great tasting ratatouille recipe with red and yellow peppers, baby marrow and brinjal all simmered with sweet tomatoes, onions and Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot makes a perfect quick meal. A medley of Mediterranean flavours not to be missed.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time55 minutes
- 45 ml Stork Margarine
- 2 Red onions, peeled and diced
- 1 Red pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 Yellow pepper, seeded and diced
- 4 Medium baby marrows
- 1 Brinjal, diced
- 4 Cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 2 Tins chopped tomatoes
- 1 Robertsons Bay Leaf
- 15 ml Balsamic vinegar
- 2 Knorr Vegetable Stock Pots
- 30 ml Chopped parsley
- Melt the Stork Margarine in a medium size saucepan. Add the onions and peppers, and cook for 6-8 minutes on medium heat until the onions are soft but not browned.
- Add the baby marrows, garlic and brinjal, and cook for 5 minutes on medium heat until the vegetables start to soften. Add the tinned tomatoes, Roberstons Bay Leaf, balsamic vinegar and Knorr Vegetable Stock Pots. Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and simmer gently for 30-40 minutes until the vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with parsley to serve.
- Perfect on its own or with fish or lamb chops.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook