Easy to make, this pizza dough recipe with Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot brings extra colour and flavour to any pizza. Just give the dough some rising time and you’ll have the perfect base for pizzas. So much better than a take-away.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time10 minutes
- 1 Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot
- 160 ml Lukewarm water
- 7 g Active dried yeast (fast acting yeast)
- 250 g White bread flour or cake flour
- 1 ml Robertsons Atlantic Sea Salt
- 5 ml Castor sugar
- 15 ml Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Add the Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot to the water, stir well to dissolve.
- Sieve the flour into a large bowl, add the salt and sugar, and mix well. Sprinkle in the yeast and mix again. Pour in the lukewarm broth and the olive oil.
- Mix with your hands until a dough forms, remove and place onto a floured work top. Knead for 8-10 minutes until the dough becomes elastic, place back into a floured bowl and cover with a damp towel. Leave in a warm area for 50-60 minutes until the dough doubles in size.
- Divide the dough into 2 portions and roll out. Place onto trays with your desired toppings and place into your hot oven for 8-10 minutes until the dough is browned and cooking through.
- Please note: This recipe includes 1 hour resting time.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook