Our vegetable curry recipe is a delicious dish if you are feeling adventurous and want to try something new this week.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time25 minutes
- ½ brinjal, cut into sticks
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into sticks
- 250 ml frozen peas
- 1 large handful green beans, roughly chopped
- 1 large potato, peeled and cut into sticks
- 15 ml oil
- 15 ml crushed garlic
- 22,5 ml Rajah Mild & Spicy Curry Powder
- 1 KNORR Vegetable Stock Pot
- 30 ml plain yoghurt
- 30 ml freshly chopped coriander
- Place 1 litre of water in a pot and bring to the boil.
- Simmer the vegetables individually in water until just tender then remove from the water and set aside. Keep aside 350 ml of the boiling water.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Add the curry powder and KNORR Vegetable Stock Pot, cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the reserved water, add the vegetables and allow to simmer for 8 minutes.
- Stir in the yoghurt and coriander and serve.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook