Simple Lemon and Herb Baked Fish with Salad
This is a delicious and easy way to cook your hake – combine the delicate flavour of hake with a delicious combination of lemon and Italian herbs contained in the seasoning mix of the KNORR Cook-in-Bag and dinner will be ready in 30 minutes!
- Recipe serves6
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time35 minutes
- 900 g skinless hake medallions
- 1 KNORR Lemon and Italian Herbs Cook-in-Bag
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- No need to preheat oven.
- Place the hake medallions and oil into the roasting bag and season with dry KNORR mixture. Close bag at end with blue tie supplied.
- Very gently massage KNORR mixture into the fish on a stable surface. Ensure dry mixture is spread evenly.
- Place bag sideways in a cool oven dish, ensuring pieces are evenly spaced.
- Bake at 180⁰C for 35 minutes on the lowest shelf in the oven. Ensure that the grill is off at all times. Keep enough room for the bag to expand (bag must not touch the sides of the oven).
- Cut the bag open and coat the hake in any remaining juices then transfer to a serving dish
- Spoon the leftover sauce over the hake and serve with salad
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook