Roast chicken thighs
This is a really simple dinner to make as all the ingredients can be put in a Knorr Garlic & Rosemary Cook-in-Bag. Serve with tasty roast potatoes and vegetables. For the ultimate flavour, finish off with Knorr Roast Chicken Gravy.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 8 chicken thighs
- 100 g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Knorr Cook-in-Bag Garlic and Rosemary
- No need to preheat oven.
- Place the chicken and mushrooms into the roasting bag and season with dry KNORR mixture. Close bag at end with blue tie supplied.
- Very gently massage KNORR mixture into the chicken on a stable surface. Ensure dry mixture is spread evenly.
- Place bag sideways in a cool oven dish, ensuring pieces are evenly spaced.
- Bake at 180⁰C for 50 minutes on the lowest shelf in the oven. Ensure that the grill is off at all times. Keep enough room for the bag to expand (bag must not touch the sides of the oven).
- Cut the bag open, coat the pieces in any remaining juices and transfer to a serving dish. Spoon the leftover sauce over your meal.
- TIP: Serve with roast potatoes, any vegetables you have and Knorr Roast Chicken Gravy.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook