Our heavenly Pasta Primavera recipe is easy to make and is a real family pleaser. A great opportunity to use lots of vegetables in this dish too!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time15 minutes
- 30 ml Stork Margarine
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1 Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot
- 400 g fettuccine pasta, cooked and drained (reserve 200 ml of cooking water)
- 200 g asparagus, blanched and halved
- 150 g fresh broccoli florets, blanched
- 100 g frozen peas, defrosted
- ¼ tsp Robertsons Ground Black Pepper
- 15 ml lemon juice
- 30 g grated cheese
- 30 ml fresh basil leaves, torn
- Heat Stork Margarine in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the onions and cook for 2 minutes until onions are soft but not brown.
- Add garlic and cook for a further 1 minute stirring regularly.
- Stir in the Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot and reserved pasta water, simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until the stock pot has melted.
- Add the asparagus, broccoli and peas and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the pasta and toss to coat the pasta in the sauce. Season with Robertsons Ground Black Pepper.
- Just before serving, add the lemon juice and sprinkle with cheese and basil leaves.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook