Impress with this classic Italian Recipe. The deep savoury flavours create a simple, yet sophisticated, pan-fried chicken recipe cooked with Marsala wine and Knorr Chicken Stock Pot.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 450 g boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 60 g all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp Stork Margarine
- 300 g white button mushrooms
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 Knorr Chicken Stock Pot
- 250 ml water
- 75 ml dry Marsala wine
- ½ tsp chopped fresh thyme
- Evenly coat chicken with flour.
- Melt 2 tablespoons Stork Margarine in 30 cm non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Gently place chicken into pad and brown the meat (about 4 minutes each side), turning just once. Reduce heat and cook chicken for further 3-4 minutes. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Stork Margarine in same pan over medium-high heat and add mushrooms and onion, stirring occasionally. Cook for around 6 minutes until vegetables are golden brown then stir in Knorr Chicken Stock Pot.
- Add the water, wine and thyme to the pan. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat then return chicken to pan and simmer uncovered until sauce is thickened and chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook