A real comfort dish. Full of creamy textures, and flavour, Chicken Alfredo is the perfect fix if you are looking for something indulgent.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 15 ml Stork Margarine
- 450 g boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 285 g mushrooms, quartered
- 2 sachets Knorr Alfredo Pasta and Sauce
- Heat the Stork Margarine in frying pan, add onions, chicken strips and mushrooms and cook gently until chicken is done. Turn heat to lowest possible setting. Checking and stirring from time to time.
- In separate pan, cook the Knorr Alfredo Pasta and Sauce according to directions on the packaging.
- Bring up the heat of the frying pan, and add the pasta, tossing the pasta occasionally to mix through.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and season with black pepper if required. Serve immediately.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook