Our broccoli soup recipe is a fantastic starter to have with the family. To give it a light silky texture, be sure to include Stork Margarine and Knorr Chicken Stock Pots. Serve with grated cheese and lots of black pepper.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time15 minutes
- 1 tbsp Stork Margarine
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 60 g pancetta, diced (or diced bacon)
- 500 g broccoli cut into florets
- 2 Knorr Chicken Stock Pots
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1.25 ltr water
- 75 g dried pasta of your choice
- Melt Stork Margarine in large pan. Add the sliced onions, pancetta (or bacon) and the chopped garlic and cook on medium heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly so that the onions sweat (cook without colouring).
- Pour in the water, bring to the boil and add Knorr Chicken Stock Pots, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes with the lid three quarters on.
- Add the broccoli florets and the pasta. Cook on medium heat for 4-6 minutes or until the pasta is done and the broccoli is crisp but tender.
- Serve with grated Parmesan or Cheddar cheese and freshly ground black pepper if required.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook