Baked Pork Chops
Searching for pork chops recipes that are both creative and delicious? Give this one for classic Baked Pork Chops a try!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 15 ml olive oil
- 30 ml Stork Margarine
- 1 Knorr Chicken Stock Pot
- 1 sachet Knorr Alfredo Pasta and Sauce
- 100 g plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 20 g finely chopped herbs of your choice
- 4 thick pork chops on the bone
- 1 egg, well beaten
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Combine crushed garlic clove, bread crumbs, finely chopped herbs and Knorr Chicken Stock Pot in a small bowl and mix thoroughly. Brush chops with beaten egg, then dip into the bread crumb mixture, until evenly coated, patting to help the coating stick.
- Heat the olive oil and Stork Margarine in frying pan. Turn up the heat. Carefully place the chops into the hot pan and fry for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden-brown. Turn only once.
- Gently transfer onto baking tray and place in oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the pork is cooked through. Remove from the oven and set aside to rest.
- Serve with sachet of Knorr Alfredo Pasta and Sauce cooked according to instructions on the packaging.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook