Pico de Gallo
This fresh uncooked Mexican salad/dip combines chopped tomatoes, chopped onions, chopped chilli, chopped coriander and lime juice. Bursting with fresh flavours and ingredients; this very simple dish is perfect to enjoy with tortilla style chips.
- Recipe serves4 cups
- Preparation time15 minutes
- 30 ml water
- ½ Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot
- 1 red chilli pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 800 g seeded and chopped tomatoes
- ½ white onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 30 ml lime juice
- 30 ml chopped coriander
- Place the water in a small pot and heat gently, add the chilli and ½ Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot and stir over gentle heat until stock is dissolved. Remove from heat and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir well and refrigerate about 2 hours to allow flavours to blend.
- Garnish with coriander and serve with tortilla chips.
- Note: This recipe requires 2hr chill time for best results
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook