Peri Peri Prawns with Rice
Here’s a mouth-watering prawns recipe to try for a weeknight dinner. The self made marinade gives the prawns a fantastic unique flavour.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time360 minutes
- Cooking time10 minutes
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 10 ml Robertsons Mixed Herbs
- 1 pinch Salt and Pepper to taste
- 750 g Prawns, cleaned, leaving shells on
- 125 g Margarine
- 125 ml peri-peri sauce
- 1 KNORR Vegetable Stock Pot, dissolved in a little boiling water
- 1 Lemon
- 250 mL Cream
- 4 Spring onions, chopped
- Mix marinade ingredients (dissolved KNORR Vegetable Stock Pot, garlic, mixed herbs, peri peri sauce, salt and pepper) together and pour over the prawns.
- Leave to marinade for 6 hours in the fridge.
- Heat margarine in a frying pan and add prawns and marinade.
- Fry until prawns change colour to pink.
- Squeeze in lemon juice and stir in cream before serving.
- Serve on a bed of rice with chopped spring onions for garnish.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook