Bacon and Baby Marrow Pasta
Perfect for lunch or dinner, this Bacon and Baby Marrow Pasta is seasoned with garlic, mushroom soup and herb - a flavour sensation!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time25 minutes
- 250 g Bacon, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 30 ml oil
- 500 g Spinach spaghetti
- 250 g Button mushrooms,sliced
- 1 KNORR Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 250 ml White wine
- 175 ml Plain yoghurt
- 2 Baby marrows, grated
- 250 ml Milk
- 5 ml Robertsons Rustic Garlic & Herbs Seasoning
- Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water until al dente then drain and set aside.
- Heat oil and sauté onion, bacon, mushrooms and baby marrow until cooked.
- Add white wine and cook until reduced by half.
- Mix KNORR Soup powder and milk together and add to the mushrooms and cook until the sauce has thickened.
- Season with Garlic & Herb Seasoning then add the yoghurt and simmer for 5 minutes
- Serve with spinach pasta.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook