Mini Caprese Salads
Delight that extra special person in your life with this delicious and cute heart shaped snack.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time20 minutes
- 4 Large ripe tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 Large mozzarella block, sliced
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- 60 ml KNORR Creamy Italian Salad Dressing
- 125 ml Fresh basil, for the dressing
- Cut the mozzarella slices into heart shapes using a cookie cutter.
- Place the mozzarella heart on a dish then stack with tomato followed by basil leaves, tomato and ending with another mozzarella heart.
- Arrange on a platter as a snack or side plate as a starter.
- Pour KNORR Creamy Italian Salad Dressing and fresh basil leaves in a food processor and process until fine.
- Drizzle the dressing over the heart stacks.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Tip: You can make the stacks as high or as flat as you want.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook