Greek Lamb Kebabs
Yoghurt, garlic, lemon and herbs fuse to give these lamb kebabs an authentic Greek flavour.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 1 Red chilli, sliced
- 750 g Lamb, cut into 2.5 cm cubes
- 5 ml lemon juice
- 145 ml KNORR Light Yoghurt & Herb Salad Dressing
- 2 Onions, cut into wedges
- Lime leaves
- Tzatziki and couscous to serve
- Pour KNORR Light Yoghurt & Herb Salad Dressing into a bowl.
- Add chilli, garlic, lemon juice, lamb and black pepper, and marinate overnight.
- Soak wooden skewers in cold water for 1 hour before threading.
- Thread the lamb, onion and lime leaves onto the skewers and brush with marinade.
- Place under the grill (or on the braai) for 20 min until cooked ensuring to baste at regular intervals.
- Serve with Tzatziki and couscous.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook