Herbed Mascarpone, Tomato and Bacon Waffles
Enjoy an indulgent breakfast with this decadent waffle made with mascarpone, bacon and tomato.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 125 gram Streaky bacon
- 6 Readymade Waffles (Fresh/Frozen)
- 125 ml KNORR Italian Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- 36 small Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 pinch Robertsons Salt and Pepper Seasoning 5 ml Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 150 g Mascarpone Cheese
- 80 ml Fresh Dill, chopped
- 80 ml Fresh Coriander, chopped
- 80 ml Fresh Mint, chopped
- Grill the bacon strips until crispy.
- Place waffles on a baking tray and toast until heated through.
- In a baking dish, drizzle KNORR Italian Vinaigrette Salad Dressing over the tomatoes, season with Robertsons Salt and Pepper Seasoning and thyme.
- Roast the tomatoes for 30 minutess at 180°C.
- Mix together the mascarpone, dill, coriander and mint.
- Serve a dollop of the herbed-mascarpone onto each toasted waffle and top with tomatoes and crispy bacon.
- Tip: For a vegetarian option, you can omit the bacon.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook