If you are looking for a new pasta dish to add to your repertoire, this one is for you. Our creamy seafood pasta recipe is packed with succulent prawns and vegetables.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 375 ml water
- 125 ml low-fat milk
- 30 ml Stork Margarine
- 2 packets Knorr Sour Cream & Mushroom Pasta & Sauce
- 15 ml olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 7 ml Robertsons Crushed Chillies
- 450 g uncooked prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 250 g asparagus, blanched, halved
- 200 g broccoli florets, blanched
- Place water and milk in large saucepan and bring to the boil over high heat. Add Stork Margarine. Once the Stork Margarine has melted, add the contents of the Knorr Sour Cream & Mushroom Pasta & Sauce packet and cook over high heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large pan, over medium heat, cook the garlic and Robertsons Crushed Chillies for 2 minutes. Add the prawns, and cook for a further 5 minutes. Add the red pepper, asparagus and broccoli and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the prawn mix to the pasta, fold in gently and cook for further 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, cover and stand for 2 minutes before serving. Serve with a wedge of lemon.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook