Meatballs are always a hit with the family. Our recipe will ensure everything is bursting with flavour and depth. Don't forget to sprinkle with extra cheese to give the meatballs a tasty finishing touch.
- Recipe serves6
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 600 g lean beef mince
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 25 g blue cheese, crumbled
- 20 g dry bread crumbs
- 10 ml Robertsons Origanum
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 Knorr Beef Stock Pot
- 200 ml water
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- ¼ tsp Robertsons Ground Black Pepper
- 400 g spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Combine beef mince, garlic, chopped onion, cheese, bread crumbs, Robertsons Origanum and egg in a medium bowl. Shape into 12 meatballs with wet hands.
- Fry the meatballs off in a large non-stick pan on medium heat until golden brown.
- Add the Knorr Beef Stock Pot, water and tomatoes.
- Bring to the boil over medium-high heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Season with black pepper.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered until meatballs start to become firm, about 5 minutes. Turn meatballs gently, then simmer until done, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over spaghetti and sprinkle with some extra cheese.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook