Steak and Vegetables
Who doesn't love a beautifully cooked steak? Our delicious steak recipe is very simple and easy to prepare. Impress your family with this tasty treat, and don't forget to serve with golden baked vegetables.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time15 minutes
- 1 sachet of Knorr Creamy Cheese Veggie Bake
- 350 ml boiling water
- 30 ml Stork Margarine
- 15 ml Robertsons Italian Herbs
- 5 ml Robertsons Paprika
- 600 g minute steak
- 1 onion, cut into thick slices
- 1 baby marrow, sliced diagonally
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Whisk together the Knorr Creamy Cheese Veggie Bake and boiling water, and set aside.
- Combine the Stork Margarine, Robertsons Italian herbs and Robertsons Paprika in a bowl. Brush the steaks with the seasoning mixture. Place on a lined baking tray.
- In a separate baking dish, add the onion, baby marrow and red pepper. Pour over creamy cheese veggie bake mix.
- Bake both the steaks and the vegetables for 10-15 minutes, or until vegetables are golden and steak is cooked as desired.
- Serve on a bed of freshly cooked rice of your choice.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook