Our spinach salad recipe has the perfect blend of salty and sweet flavours running through it. Bacon and maple syrup have always complimented each other, and are sure to raise the appetite among fussy eaters.
- Recipe serves8
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time12 minutes
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 120 ml water
- 1 tub of Knorr Beef Stock Pot
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 package (330 g) baby spinach leaves
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 3 tbsp dried cranberries
- Cook bacon in medium saucepan until crisp. Remove bacon and set aside.
- Add onion to the bacon juices left in the pan and cook on medium heat for 3-4 minutes stirring regularly until golden brown.
- Stir in water and Knorr Beef Stock Pot and bring to the boil. Stir in vinegar, maple syrup and olive oil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently. Season, if desired, with ground black pepper.
- Arrange spinach, apples, cranberries and bacon on large serving platter.
- Drizzle with warm dressing and serve immediately.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook