Perfectly made mashed potato is the ultimate comfort food. Made with both margarine and milk, our creamy dish is a true indulgence the children will love.
- Recipe serves8
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 900 g floury potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 180 ml low-fat milk
- 1 Knorr Chicken Stock Pot
- 15 ml Stork Margarine
- ¼ tsp Robertsons Ground Black Pepper
- Cover potatoes with water in large pot. Bring to the boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes; drain.
- Return potatoes to the pot, turn off the heat and mash. Stir in the milk, Knorr Chicken Stock Pot, and Stork Margarine until melted.
- Season mash with Robertsons Ground Black Pepper.
- TIP: For Cheese & Herb Mashed Potatoes, stir in 50 g of grated cheese and 15 ml of finely chopped fresh parsley.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook