A real Mexican treat, this tasty enchilada recipe is one you will want to make over and over again. Don't forget to include a Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot to the recipe to greatly enhance the flavours.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time25 minutes
- 1 tbsp Stork Margarine
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 100 g spring onions, finely sliced
- 100 g of very small broccoli spears
- 600 g cooked long-grained rice
- 15 ml water
- 1 Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot
- 200 g salsa, divided
- 200 g grated cheddar cheese, divided
- 100 g sour cream
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Heat the Stork Margarine in a large non-stick frying pan on gentle heat. Add onion and garlic and cook gently until onions are soft but not brown.
- Add spring onions and broccoli and sauté gently for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Add the rice and stir gently, making sure the rice doesn’t brown.
- Bring up the heat, add 15 ml water and Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the salsa, cheese and sour cream. Leave to cool.
- Evenly spread the rice mixture on each tortilla. Roll up and arrange seam side down in medium size baking dish; top with remaining salsa and bake covered with foil for 10 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese, then bake uncovered for 3-4 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve with salad, grapes or freshly grilled vegetables.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook