Deviled eggs are a great picnic snack that your children will be asking you to make more of! They are incredibly quick to make and you can experiment with your own fillings too. Try our classic recipe first and don’t forget to add some chopped fresh herbs on top!
- Recipe serves6
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time10 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot
- 12 eggs
- 2 tbps Maille Dijon Mustard
- 100 ml mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley or dill
- ¼ tsp Robertsons Ground Black Pepper
- Gently heat the olive oil in a small pan.
- Add Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot and stir until the stock has melted into the oil to form a paste. Set aside to cool.
- Hard boil the eggs. Wait for eggs to cool before removing the shells.
- Carefully take out the hard boiled yolks and push them through a sieve.
- Mash up the yolks with the cooled stock pot paste, Maille Dijon Mustard and mayonnaise, then add chives and parsley. Mix thoroughly.
- Fill the mixture into the egg white halves. Decorate with chopped herbs.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook